Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 119
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
1 Pound of Ground Turkey or Ground Turkey Breast
1 10 oz Box of Frozen Chopped Spinach, defrosted and squeezed out of any liquid
1 Clove of Garlic, grated
½ small Onion, grated
2 tsp of Worsteshire Sauce
3 Tbsp of Bread Crumbs
1 tsp of Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
For the topping:
¼ Cup of Mayo
Zest and Juice of Half of a Lemon
Salt and Pepper, to taste
Fresh Sliced Tomatoes
1) Preheat your grill to medium high.
2) To make the burgers simply place all of the ingredients in a large bowl except the turkey and mix until everything is combined. Add the turkey and quickly mix everything together making sure not to work the meat to much.
3) Drizzle a little olive oil on a plate that way when you place your burgers on it they won’t stick.
4) For the mixture into patties either 8 small ones or 4 big burgers.
5) Drizzle a little more olive oil over the top and place on the hot grill, cook covered for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until cooked thru.
6) Grill your burger buns and set aside.
7) To make the lemon mayo just mix all the ingredients together and smear a little on the bottom of each bun, place a slice of tomatoes and finally place 1 burger on top. Top it with the top bun and enjoy!