Cook time minutes
- 4 cups of Chopped Strawberries
- 2 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar or Balsamic Glaze
- 1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Crushed Graham Crackers
- 1 9 inch Loaf of Pound cake
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temp
- 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 8oz of Whipped Topping, thawed
- Zest of 1/2 of a Lemon
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1) In a bowl, toss the berries with the balsamic and sugar and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon zest and vanilla until well combined, then fold in the whipped topping (it will turn into a thick mousse like consistency), place the cream in a large piping bag, snip the tip and set aside.
3) Cut the pound cake into slices and add a piece to the bottom of a serving cup (this makes 12 so use small single size cups) then top with a spoonful of strawberries, pipe over some of the cream, add a sprinkle of the graham cracker crumbs and finish with another spoonful of strawberries.
4) Pop them in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.