Cook time30 minutes
ServingsServes 8 to 10
- 2 1-lb Balls of Pizza Dough
- 1 cup of Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Drained
- 1 cup of Marinated Mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup of Roasted Peppers
- 1/2 cup of Kalamata Olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup of Baby Spinach, finely chopped
- 2 cups of Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 Sprigs of Chopped Rosemary
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Grease a baking sheet (a cast iron one preferably) with some olive oil and set aside.
3) Take one ball of pizza dough and either with your hands or a rolling pin, roll it out to a 10x10 square and press it in the oiled lined baking sheet.
4) Scatter over the artichoke hearts, mushrooms, roasted peppers, olives, spinach and mozzarella over the dough making sure to leave a 1/2 inch border on all sides.
5) Roll out the other ball of dough to the same size, and place it on top of the first one (over the toppings) seal the edges and fold them over to seal them right (refer to video to see how I seal the edges).
6) Make little dimples all over the top of the dough with your fingers, brush the top with some olive oil and sprinkle the rosemary, salt and pepper all over the top. Make a few small slits all over and lightly cover the focaccia with a lint free kitchen towel.
7) Place it somewhere warm and allow it to rest for about an hour.
8)Bake the focaccia for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown, allow to cool slightly before cutting and serving.