Cook time45 minutes
- 1 lb Jumbo Pasta Shells, cooked according to packaged instructions
- 8oz of Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 cup of Parmiggiano Reggiano (parmesan)
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 2 lbs Whole Milk Ricotta
- 2 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 3 cups (of however much you like) of Homemade meat sauce
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Lightly oil a large baking dish or 2 baking dishes (big enough to fit all the pasta in one layer).
2) In a large bowl, mix together the ricotta, eggs, parsley, parmesan, mozzarella, and salt and pepper.
3) Put about a cup of the sauce in the bottom of the baking dish and smear around.
4) Spoon some of the mixture inside each pasta shell and place it in the baking dish.
5) Pour over the remaining sauce, cover the baking dish with some aluminum foil and bake for about 30 minutes.
6) Uncover, sprinkle over some more mozzarella and parmesan cheese and place it back in the oven uncovered for another 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and everything is golden brown and bubbly.
7) Allow it to cool for about 10 minutes before serving.