Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 987
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Makes 12 MuffinsPrep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
1 Box of Plain Stuffing Mix (I use the herb seasoned kind)
1 Onion, quartered
2 Stalks of Celery, roughly chopped
2 Small (or 1 Large) Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored and quartered
1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter
2 to 3 cups of Chicken Stock
1/2 cup of Dried Cranberries
1/4 cup of Pecan Halves
1 tsp of Poultry Seasoning
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, butter a 12 piece muffin tin and set aside.
2) Add the onions, celery and apples into a food processor, pulse to chop everything finely and set aside.
3) In a large skillet, add the butter, allow it to melt over medium heat, add the onion mixture and saute for 4 to 5 minutes or until softened.
4) Add the cooked mixture to a bowl with the stuffing mix, cranberries, pecans and poultry seasoning, mix and add enough stock to moisten the stuffing mix.
5) Divide your mixture evenly in your muffin tin using a large ice cream scoop, and bake them for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy around the edges.