Cook time30 minutes
ServingsMakes 12 Muffins
- 1 Box of Plain Stuffing Mix (I use the herb seasoned kind)
- 1 Onion, quartered
- 2 Stalks of Celery, roughly chopped
- 2 Small (or 1 Large) Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored and quartered
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter
- 2 to 3 cups of Chicken Stock
- 1/2 cup of Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup of Pecan Halves
- 1 tsp of Poultry Seasoning
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, butter a 12 piece muffin tin and set aside.
2) Add the onions, celery and apples into a food processor, pulse to chop everything finely and set aside.
3) In a large skillet, add the butter, allow it to melt over medium heat, add the onion mixture and saute for 4 to 5 minutes or until softened.
4) Add the cooked mixture to a bowl with the stuffing mix, cranberries, pecans and poultry seasoning, mix and add enough stock to moisten the stuffing mix.
5) Divide your mixture evenly in your muffin tin using a large ice cream scoop, and bake them for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy around the edges.