Cook time8 minutes
- 2 New York Strip Steaks
- 3 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, smashed
- 2 Spring Onions, smashed
- 1 Tbsp of Salt Free Steak Seasoning
- 1 Fresno Chili, cut in half and seeded
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Whisk together the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, spring onions, steak seasoning, salt, pepper, oil and chili. Pour marinade over the steaks in a shallow bowl (make sure the bowl isn't too big so the marinade can surround the steaks well) cover and allow to marinate in the fridge for a few hours.
2) Preheat a grill pan over medium high heat.
3) Take the steaks out of the fridge about 10 minutes before you’re ready to cook them. Shake off the excess marinade and place the steaks on the hot grill.
4) Grill the steaks for about 4 minutes on each side or until you reach your desired temperature.