Cook time minutes
- 3 Ear of Corn, boiled ahead of time or grilled
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, finely diced
- 3 Scallions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Juice of one Large Lime
- 1 Tsp of Ground Cumin
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and minced
- ¾ cup of Cherry Tomatoes, quartered if really big or just halved
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Place all ingredients into a bowl and toss to mix.
2) Cover with plastic wrap and allow to sit in the fridge for about an hour.
Serve this salad alone for a light lunch or as a side to any grilled fish, chicken, steak or even my tex mex burgers for a delicious and healthy dinner.