Cook time minutes
- 4 Slices of Good Crusty Italian Bread, preferably from a loaf of ciabatta
- 4 Tbsp of Marinated Sun Dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- About 1/3 cup of Smoked Mozzarella, either finely sliced or shredded
- 1 Clove of Garlic, peeled but left whole
- A little Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1) Preheat your broiler to high.
2) Preheat a Grill pan over medium high heat. Drizzle the bread with a little olive oil on each side and grill it until it gets nice charred grill marks.
3) As soon as it comes off the grill, rub it all over one side with the clove of garlic.
4) Place the bread on a baking sheet and top each slice with 1 Tbsp each of the sun dried tomatoes. Top it with the smoked mozzarella and place it under the broiler for just a minute or so or until the cheese is all melted and bubbly.