Cook time30 minutes
ServingsMakes 16 Bars
- 2-1/4 Cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup of Crushed Salty Pretzels
- 1/2 cup of Chopped Toasted Pecans
- 2 Eggs
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x8” square baking pan with non stick spray and lay the bottom with parchment paper, set aside.
2) In a bowl, mix together the flour and salt, set aside.
3) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and both kinds of sugar, add the vanilla and eggs and mix until creamy. Add the dry ingredients and mix just until incorporated.
4) Add the chocolate chips, pecans and crushed pretzels, fold them in the dough.
5) Press the dough in your prepared pan and bake it for about 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown all around.
6) Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.