Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 163
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Makes About 2 Dozen
1 Ball of Pizza Dough
Vegetable Oil, for frying
Regular Granulated Sugar
Cinnamon Sugar, (half a cup of sugar with 1 Tbsp of cinnamon and mix)
1) Heat the oil in a deep fryer or large pot to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Cut the dough into strips and cut the strips into little squares.
3) Fry them in the hot oil until golden brown all around, about 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Drain on a paper towel lined plate and immediately dip into desired topping.
5) Serve right away for the best donuts you will ever have.