Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 435
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Serves 4Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
1 lb of Ground Turkey
3 Scallions, chopped
2 Cloves of Garlic
2 Tbsp of Cilantro
1 Jalapeno, seeded and chopped
1 tsp of Ground Cumin
1 tsp of Chili Powder
Salt and Pepper, To Taste
¼ lb of Pepper Jack Cheese
4 Kaiser Rolls
For the Toppings:
Pico De Gallo Salsa
1) In a food processor, add the scallions, cilantro, jalapeno and garlic and ground until everything is finely chopped.
2) Add it to a bowl along with the ground turkey, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Mix together to combine.
3) Form into 4 patties and place them on a plate. Pop them in the fridge for about ½ an hour.
4) Preheat your outdoor grill or a grill pan over medium heat.
5) Brush the grill with some vegetable oil and cook the burgers for about 4 minutes on each side or until fully cooked though.
6) Top them with the cheese and topping of you choice.