Cook time10 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- 2 Tbsp of Red Curry Paste
- 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 2 lb of Little Neck Clams, cleaned, scrubbed and rinsed
- 1 cup of Water
- 4 Scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Cilantro
- Small squeeze of fresh lime
1) Prep and clean your clams well (refer to video for in depth explanation) and set them aside.
2) In a large pot, add the oil and curry paste and cook for about 1 minute to loosen it a bit, add the water and mix with the curry paste to insure that there are no big clumps of curry paste.
3) Add the clams, stir them around a bit, put a lid on and steam for about 6 to 7 minutes until the clams open.
4) Stir in the scallions, cilantro and a small squeeze of lime and serve right away!