Cook time20 minutes
- 1 2-lb Spaghetti Squash
- 2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp of Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Stab the spaghetti squash a few times with a sharp knife. Place it on a microwave safe plate and microwave for 12 minutes, allow it to cool for about 15 minutes.
2) Halve the spaghetti squash lengthwise, remove the seeds from the center and discard. Using a fork, shred the squash and place the strands of spaghetti squash in a bowl, set aside.
3) In a large skillet with high sides over medium heat, add the butter and olive oil and allow the butter to melt, add the garlic and saute for a couple minutes.
4) Add the granulated garlic and Italian seasoning along with the squash, salt and pepper and about 1/3 of a cup of water.
5) Saute everything together for about 3 to 4 minutes, stir in some fresh parsley and serve!