Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 190
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
1 cup of Crushed Amaretti Cookies
1 ¼ cup Heavy Cream
2/3 cup Light Cream
1 cup Confectioner Sugar, sifted
1 Shot of Rum
1) Line a 8x4 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap making sure that it overhangs on the sides.
2) In a large bowl add the heavy cream and light cream, using a hand held mixer, whisk the cream mixture until you get stiff peeks.
3) Add the confectioner sugar, rum and ¾ of the crushed cookies. Fold everything in using a spatula.
4) Add the remaining crushed cookies to the bottom of the loaf pan and pour the cream mixture over the top.
5) Spread it evenly and cover the top with the overhanging plastic wrap. Put In the freezer for 5 hours minimum or overnight.
Let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!