Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 134
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Get Social With Laura!
1 ½ Cup of All Purpose Flour
1 Cup of Sugar
½ Cup of Cocoa Powder
1 tsp of Instant Espresso Powder
¾ tsp of Baking Soda
1/8 tsp of Salt
1 cup of Hazelnuts, Toasted
1/3 Cup of Chocolate Chips
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
¾ of a Cup of White Chocolate Chips
2 Tbsp of Heavy cream
1) Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a large bowl add the first 8 ingredients and mix until combined.
3) In a small bowl whisk the eggs and vanilla and add it to the dry mixture. Stir everything until the dough comes together.
4) Portion the dough in two pieces and using a little extra flour or a little water to help form them into 2 logs about 2 inches in diameter. Make sure to place them about 4 inches apart.
5) Bake for 35 minutes and let cool for about 15 minutes.
6) Cut each log on a slight diagonal into ¾ inch thick slices. Place them cut side down on the parchment lined baking sheet, reduce the oven temperature to 300 degrees and return to oven for 25 mire minutes. Let cool completely.
7) Mix the heavy cream and white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and and microwave them until the chocolate has melted.
8) Drizzle or dip the cookies into the melted white chocolate and place them on a wire rack to let the white chocolate harden.