Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes About 16
- 3/4 cup of All Purpose Flour
- ¾ cup of Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ tsp of Salt
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup of Chopped Walnuts
- 1 cup of White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 cup of Caramel Sauce
- ½ tsp of Instant Espresso Powder
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, grease a 8 inch square baking pan and line it with parchment paper, set aside.
2) In a small bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, salt and instant espresso powder, set aside.
3) In the bowl of an electric mixer cream together the butter and sugar, add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
4) Add in the dry ingredients and mix just enough to incorporate the dry ingredients in well.
5) Reserve 1 cup of the batter and set aside. Spread the remaining batter into the bottom of the prepared baking dish, sprinkle the walnuts and white chocolate chips evenly over the batter, drizzle the caramel sauce on top of that.
6) Add the semisweet chocolate chips to the remaining 1 cup of batter, then spread this mixture all over the top of the caramel.
7) Bake the brownies for about 30 minutes. Let them cool completely then serve!