Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
- 1 5-lb Whole Chicken, cleaned, washed and patted dry
- 1 1/2 cups of White Wine
- 2 cups of Chicken Stock
- Coarse Truffle Salt
- 2 Tbsp of Melted Butter
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) Place the chicken on a roasting rack over top of a roasting pan and tie the legs together with some kitchen twine.
3)Brush the melted butter all over the chicken and sprinkle over some truffle salt.
4) Add the wine and stock in the bottom of the roasting pan and pop it in the oven.
5) Roast the chicken for about 1 and 1/2 hours or until the internal temperature of the thickest part of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
6) Allow the chicken to rest for a while, meanwhile, pour the pan juices in a fat separator and discard the fat and keep the juices.
7) Carve the chicken and serve with the pan juices.