Cook time minutes
- ½ of a Crusty Baguette, sliced down the center
- 1 6z can of Italian Tuna Packed in Olive Oil, olive oil drained
- ¼ cup of Kalamata Olives
- ¼ cup of Red Onion, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Juice of One Lemon (or half, depending how much lemon juice you like)
- 2 Tbsp of Capers
- 2 cups of Fresh Baby Arugula
- 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a bit more for the baguette
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, drizzle the cut side of the baguette with the olive oil and place it on a baking sheet. Bake the baguette for about 10 minutes or until its toasted and golden brown.
2) Meanwhile, in a bowl toss together the tuna, olives, capers, parsley, onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper and olive oil. Set aside.
3) Once the baguette is toasted, allow it to cool for a few minutes.
4) Sprinkle the arugula on the bottom piece of baguette evenly. Top with the tuna mixture.
5) Place the top half of the baguette on and cut into either 4 small pieces or 2 large ones.