Cook time5 minutes
- 1/2 cup of Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbsp of Fresh Mint, chopped
- 2 Tbsp of Canola Oil
- 3 Tbsp of Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of Lime Juice
- 1 tsp of Sugar
- 1/2 tsp of Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 1 Clove of Garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp of Grated Ginger
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, seeded and finely minced
- 1 red Bell Pepper, diced
- 3 cups of Cooked Black Rice
- 8oz of Cooked Shredded Turkey
1) Preheat a skillet over medium high heat, allow it to get nice and hot and add the shredded turkey right in. Cook it for a few minutes on each side or until it gets nice and crispy all around.
2) Meanwhile, make your dressing. In a small bowl, add the garlic, ginger, sesame oil, canola oil, soy sauce, lime juice, rice wine vinegar, sugar and chili, whisk together to combine and set aside.
3) In a large bowl, add the rice and bell pepper, along with the crispy turkey, cilantro and mint and dressing.
4) Toss everything together lightly (I like to do this with two forks) and serve!