Cook time5 minutes
- 2 Croissants, sliced in half
- About 3 Tbsp of Leftover Cranberry Sauce
- A few Pieces of Leftover Turkey
- 1/2 of an Apple, thinly sliced
- Couple Slices of Sliced Brie or Swiss
- 2 Tbsp of Melted Butter
1) Preheat your panini press according to manufacturer's instructions.
2) Spread some of the cranberry sauce on one side of the sliced croissant, top it with a few pieces of apples, turkey and a couple slices of brie.
3) Place the other half on top and brush some of the melted butter on the outside of the croissant (on both sides)
4) Cook it in your panini press until crispy on the outside and melted and gooey on the inside.