Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes 2 Dozen
- 1 ¾ cups of All Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp of Baking Powder
- ½ tsp of Salt
- ¼ tsp of Baking Soda
- 1 cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 1 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup of Granulated Sugar for rolling cookies in
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a small bowl combine first 4 ingredients and set aside.
3) In a large bowl cream together the butter and 1 cup of sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until creamy and combined.
4) Add the dry ingredients and mix until everything incorporated.
5) Using a small (1 Tbsp measuring) cooking scoop or just using a tablespoon, form your cookies and roll them around in the extra sugar. Place them on your prepared baking sheet a few inches apart and bake for about 18 minutes rotating the baking sheet once.
6) Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes and remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
I guarantee you that these are the best vanilla sugar cookies you have ever had! They should come with a warning sign because they are totally addicting!