Cook time10 minutes
- ½ lb of Veal Scaloppini
- ½ cup of All Purpose Flour
- 3 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup of White Wine
- Juice of ½ lemon, or more to taste
- 1 Tbsp of Parsley, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat a large skillet over medium high heat, add the butter, let melt and turn slightly brown.
2) Season the veal on both sides with salt and pepper. Dredge them in flour, shake off the excess and place them in a single layer in the hot skillet.
3) Let the veal cook for about a minute on each side.
4) Remove the veal from the skillet and place on a plate.
5) Place the skillet back on the burner and turn the heat up to high.
6) Add the wine, season with a touch of salt and pepper, let the wine reduce by about half, add the lemon juice and parsley, cook it long enough so the sauce has thickened.
7) Spoon the sauce over the veal and enjoy!