Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 356
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Get Social With Laura!
Serves 6 to 8
1 1lb Ball of Pizza Dough
½ cup of Frozen Defrosted Spinach
½ cup of Chopped Tomatoes
½ cup of Leftover Cooked Broccoli
1 cup of Ricotta Cheese
1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella
2 Cloves of Garlic, finely minced or grated
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) Roll the dough to about a 14 inch circle, sprinkle the mozzarella all along the edge closest to you, sprinkle the veggies evenly over the top, drizzle over the oil and garlic, sprinkle with salt and pepper and spoon over the ricotta all over the top.
3) Tightly roll it like a jelly roll, pinching the seam.
4) Place it seam side down and using a small paring knife make a few slices over the top for the steam to escape.
5) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.