Cook time10 minutes
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup of Whole Milk
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 8 Slices of Honey Oat Bread, sliced about 1/2 inch thick
- Melted Butter
1) Preheat your waffle maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.
2) In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Dunk each slice of bread in the egg mixture and allow it to soak for a few seconds on each side.
3) Brush your waffle maker with melted butter and place the egg soaked bread in the waffle maker and cook according to manufacturer's instructions.