Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes about 6 cups
- 8 cups of Fresh Watermelon, diced
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Water
1) In a small saucepan, add the sugar and water and boil until the sugar dissolves.
2) In a blender, add the watermelon, simple syrup and lime juice and blend until smooth.
3) Pass the mixture through a sieve into a large baking pan, then pop it into the freezer and every couple hours scrape the mixture with a fork until you have a rubble of frozen watermelon ice (watch video for clear instructions).