Cook time25 minutes
- 2 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup of Ground Almonds
- 1 cup of White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp of Italian Baking Powder or 2 tsp of Regular Baking Powder
- 1 tsp of Vanillina Powder or 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1-1/4 cups of Whole Milk
- 1/3 cup of Melted Butter
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, grease 2 muffin pans well with some non-stick spray or lined them with paper liners and set aside.
2) Place the chocolate chips in a mini food chopper (or a food processor) and pulse until itís super finely chopped and resembles coarse sand and add that to a large bowl with the flour, ground almonds, baking powder, vanilla and salt, give it all a big stir and set aside.
3) In a separate bowl, whisk together the butter, milk and eggs, pour into the dry and mix everything together to combine.
4) Using an ice cream scoop, divide your batter evenly among the muffin pans, top with a few sliced almonds and some pearled sugar and pop them in the oven to bake for about 20 minutes.
5) Sprinkle a little powdered sugar after they have a cooled slightly and dig in!