Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes 2 Dozen
- 1 ½ cups of Oats
- ¾ cup of All Purpose Flour
- ½ cup of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar
- ½ Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp of Salt
- ½ tsp of Baking Soda
- ½ Cup of Dried Cranberries
- ½ Cup of White Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup of Coconut Flakes
1) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and both kinds of sugar, add the vanilla and egg and continue to mix until you have a creamy mixture.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the oats, flour, salt and baking soda, add this mixture to the creamed butter mixture and mix until incorporated.
3) Add the chocolate chips, coconut and cranberries and mix just enough to combine.
4) Using a small ice cream scoop, form the cookies and place them a few inches apart on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake them for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
5) Let them cool completely before serving.