Cook time minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
For the Sauce:
- 1/2 cup of Smooth Peanut Butter
- 3 Tbsp of Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1 Tbsp of Grated Ginger
- 1 tsp of Red Chili Paste
- 2 Tbsp of Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup of Hot Water
- 1 Tbsp of Honey
- 2 tsp of Sesame OilFor the Salad:
- 3 Zucchini, spiralized into noodles
- 4 Scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup of Roughly Chopped Peanuts
- Fresh Cilantro, roughly torn
1) In a food processor or blender, add all of the ingredients to make the sauce and blend until smooth, set aside or store it in a tightly sealed container in the fridge until you’re ready to use it.
2) In a large bowl, toss the spiralized zucchini with some of the dressing, then sprinkle with the nuts, scallions and cilantro and dig right in!
NOTE: This dressing gets better and better as it sits. My suggestion is to store the zucchini and dressing separate from each other so that the zucchini remain nice and crispy.