Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 279
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
1 Large Zucchini, chopped
2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
1 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, chopped
½ cup of Milk
Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano, to taste
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Tbsp of Olive oil
1) Preheat the oil in a non stick skillet over medium high heat, add the zucchini and cook them for about 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown, add the garlic and season with salt and pepper, cook for 1 minute.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, a good amount of parmiggiano, season with salt and pepper, add the to the zucchini mixture, stir until the bottom sets.
3) Reduce the heat to medium and let it cook for about 5 to 7 minutes or until its mostly set.
4) Preheat your broiler to high.
5) Sprinkle the top f the frittata with the parsley and some more cheese and pop it under the broiler until the top is golden brown and no longer giggly.