Preparation1 hours 30 minutes
Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
- 2 (1 lb) Balls of Pizza Dough
- 12 Eggs
- 1 cup of Fresh Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- 6 oz of Provolone, diced
- 6 oz of Chopped Salami
- 4 oz of Prosciutto, diced
- Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and grease a 10” metal pan with some oil and set it aside.
2) In a large bowl, add the eggs, ground black pepper and whisk them well. Add the provolone, parmiggiano, salami, prosciutto and wisk to combine, set aside.
3) Roll one piece of the dough to about a 13” circle and lay it in your prepared pan (totally okay if a little overhangs the sides of the pan) fill it with the egg mixture, set aside.
4) Roll the second piece to about an 11” circle (you want it big enough to fit perfectly on top with a little extra on the edges). Lay it over top of your filling, cut off any excess dough and pinch the edges with the bottom piece (refer to video for instructions) to seal, and brush the tops with a little olive oil.
5) Bake for about an hour or until the top is a deeply golden brown color.
6) Allow to cool a bit before serving.
Report a problem