Cook time20 minutes
- 32 Mini Hot Dogs, any flavor you like
- 1 Sheet of Puff Pastry
- Egg Wash (one egg beaten with a it of water)
- 1 Tbsp (or so) of Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup of Shredded Cheddar
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) Roll the dough out onto a lightly floured surface, roll it out into a 13X13” square.
3) Spread the mustard in a thin layer, lightly sprinkle the cheese all over the top (don’t put too much, you need just a little).
4) Cut out 8 strips from the square and then cut across 3 times to you have four rows.
5) Brush all the edges with the egg wash and roll each mini hot dog in one little strip.
6) Place it on your prepared baking sheet seam side down, and brush all the tops with the remaining egg wash.
7) Bake them for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and puffy.