Cook time minutes
- 1 cup Chopped Marinated Roasted Peppers
- French Baguette
- 4 oz of Smoked Mozzarella, thinly sliced.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to drizzle on the bread before toasting
1) Preheat your broiler to low, also preheat a grill pan for toasting the bread. (You can also toast the bread in a toaster, in an oven or under the broiler, turning it so that both get toasted)
2) Slice the bread on a diagonal into 8 piece, drizzle lightly with some extra virgin olive oil and place it on the preheated grill pan and toast on both sides until golden brown, about 2 minutes a side.
3) Once the bread is toasted place it on a foiled lined baking sheet and top it with a spoonful of roasted peppers, (making sure you donít over top them or else it will get very messy when you bite into it) and a slice of the smoked mozzarella. Place them under a broiler making sure that you donít walk away because the cheese takes a matter of seconds so melt.
Place them on a pretty platter and serve immediately!! Yumm..