Cook time10 minutes
- 8oz of Pasta of Choice
- 5oz jar of Sliced sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil
- 2 Shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 5.2oz Block of Garlic and Herb Boursin
- 6oz bag of Baby Spinach
- Lots of Freshly Grated Parm
- Few Fresh Basil Leaves
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Fill a large pot with water, bring to a boil, salt generously and drop your pasta in.
2) In a large skillet, large enough to hold the pasta and sauce, add the whole jar oil and all of sun-dried tomatoes and shallots and cook all together for about 5 to 6 minutes, add the garlic, cook for one more minute along with spinach and the basil and cook until the spinach has wilted.
3) Add the Boursin along with about 1 cup of the starchy water, cook on a gentle heat until all melted, then add the cooked pasta (with a touch more water should you need it) with lots of parm and freshly grated pepper and cook all together for a couple minutes before serving.
Report a problem