Cook time10 minutes
- 1 lb of Spaghetti
- 1/3 cup of Olive Oil
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, thinly sliced
- Few Tbsp of Pine Nuts
- Pinch of Hot Pepper Flakes
- Grated Parm
- 3 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Salt to taste
1) Fill a large pot with water, add a generous pinch of salt and bring to a boil.
2) When the pasta is about halfway cooked, in a large high-side skillet or shallow Dutch oven, add the olive oil and garlic, bring it to temperature over medium heat, once the garlic begins to lightly brown, add the pine nuts and hot pepper flakes, cook until the pine nuts turn a golden color and if your pasta isn't ready yet, remove from the heat, otherwise, add the cooked pasta right in using tongs (no need to strain properly) add some parm, a touch of pasta water and parsley and cook all together for a minute or two and serve right away!
Report a problem