Cook time minutes
- 1 Large Head of Romaine Lettuce, washed, dried and chopped
- ¼ lb of Salami, chopped
- ¼ lb of Provolone, chopped
- ¼ lb of Mozzarella, cut either in quarters of smaller pieces
- ½ cup of Marinated Roasted Peppers
- ½ cup of Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- ½ cup of Giardiniera
- ¼ cup of Mixed Olives, pitted
1) Place the chopped romaine on a large platter.
2) Evenly scatter over all of your toppings.
3) Dress the salad with some good quality extra virgin olive oil and some balsamic vinegar.
Report a problem