Cook time40 minutes
- 9 inch Premade Pie Crust
- Zest of 1/2 orange or 1 Clementine
- 2 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup of Ground Almonds (or also known as almond flour)
- 1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1 Tbsp of Flour
- 4 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, melted
- Zest of 1/2 Lemon
- 2 Apples, thinly sliced
- 1 Egg
- Splash of Vanilla Extract
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, grease a 9 inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
2) Line your greased pan with the pie crust (cut off any excess) brush the base and sides with the beaten egg, sprinkle about 1 Tbsp of sugar all over followed by the orange zest, set aside.
3) In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the filling except the apples, smear in your pie crust, fan the thinly sliced apples over the filling and sprinkle with the remaining tablespoon of sugar.
4) Bake the tart for 30-35 minutes or until beautifully golden, allow to cool for about an hour before serving.
Report a problem