Cook time1 hours 10 minutes
- 1 Pre-Made 9” Pie Crust, fitted in a 9” pie plate
- 1 cup of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup of Apple Butter
- ¼ cup of Granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ cup of Evaporated Milk
1) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, place a pie plate with the pie crust fitted into it on a baking sheet and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, combine together all remaining ingredients. Pour in the pie crust and bake it for 15 minutes.
3) Reduce the heat to 350 and continue to bake for another 50 to 55 minutes or until no longer jiggly in the center.
4) Allow to cool at room temperature for about an hour, then pop it in the fridge to cool completely.
Report a problem