Cook time3 hours 0 minutes
- 6 lbs of Apples, peeled, cored and cut into large chunks
- ¾ cup of Granulated Sugar
- ¾ cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 ½ Tbsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ tsp of Salt
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Paste
1) Place all your ingredients in a slow cooker, cook on slow for 8 to 10 hours. (this will change depending on how hot your slow cooker is, if it's really hot, 8 hours should be enough)
2) Puree with an immersion blender and continue to cook uncovered for about 3 hours or so or until thickened. If your slow cooker looses too much heat, place the lid back on and allow it to cook until it has thickened.
3) Store in an airtight container in the fridge for a couple weeks or freeze for a few months.
Report a problem