Cook time20 minutes
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Hot sauce of your choice
- Chopped Chives, to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2) Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and using a spoon, remove some of the avocado pulp from the center of each half so you have enough room for the eggs.
3) Crack each egg over a small bowl and let some of the whites run in the bowl and add the egg yolk and remaining egg white in each half of the avocado. Make sure you place the avocado halves in a small oven safe dish so they stand up nicely without falling over.
4) Sprinkle each with some salt and pepper, pop them in the oven and bake them for 15 minutes (for a runny yolk) or 20 minutes for a fully set egg.
5) Top with some chives and hot sauce and spread on some good bread!