Cook time10 minutes
- 4 pieces of Salmon Filets
- 1/2 cup of Mayo
- 1/4 cup of Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 to 2 Tbsp of Srirarcha
- 1 tsp of Granulated Onion
- 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp of Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tsp of Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the mayo, chili sauce and sriracha and set aside. In a separate bowl, mix together the spices and set aside as well.
3) Season the salmon with the spice mixture, then spoon some of the sauce evenly over the top (not all, you'll need the rest later) , smear it nice and evenly, and roast for 10 minutes.
4) Serve over cooked rice with avocado and cucumbers and drizzle remaining sauce over the whole thing. So good!
Report a problem