Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes Either 4 Big Burgers or 6 Medium Size Burgers
- 1 lb of Ground Sirloin
- ½ lb of Ground Chuck
- Your choice of Cheese and Condiments
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper
1) In a large bowl, add both kinds of beef and season with kosher salt and pepper, stir it together with a fork and divide the mixture 6 ways.
2) Form your patties and put them in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3) Preheat a non stick grill pan over medium high heat, take your burger patties out of the fridge and let them come to room temperature for 10 minutes wile the grill preheats.
4) Drizzle a little oil on both sides of your burgers and grill them for about 4 minutes on each side.
5) Top with your choice of cheese and condiments
Report a problem