Cook time45 minutes
ServingsServes 8 to 10
- 2 lb of Cream Cheese
- 1-1/4 cups of Granulated Sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 2 cups of Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup of All Purpose Flour, sifted
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- Splash of Vanilla Extract
1) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, spray a 10 inch spring form pan with non-stick spray and over-line the pan with a couple pieces of parchment paper (make sure the parchment paper is overhanging) set aside.
2) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the cream cheese for a minute on medium speed, add the sugar and continue to mix for 2 minutes making sure to scrape the sides of the bowl and the bottom of the bowl after a minute.
3) Add the eggs, one at a time until thoroughly incorporated (while constantly scraping the sides and bottom of the bowl) then add the cream, vanilla and salt and mix for 30 more seconds.
4) Remove the bowl from the base of the mixer, sift over the flour and fold with a spatula, pour mixture in your prepared pan, pop it in the oven for 45 minutes, remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature. You can serve this at room temperature (which I HIGHLY recommend) or pop it in the fridge overnight (covered) and eat it cold (best cheesecake ever!).
Report a problem