Cook time15 minutes
- 1-1/2 lb of Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 tsp of Salt Free Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 cup of BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup of Beef Stock or water
- Dash of Worcesteshire Sauce
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, sliced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- Salt, to taste
1) Preheat a skillet over medium high heat, add the oil and allow it to get hot.
2) Season both sides of the pork chops with the steak seasoning and salt, place them in the hot skillet and sear them for a few minutes on each side. Remove the pork chops from the skillet, place them on a plate and set aside.
3) Add the onion and garlic to the same skillet, reduce the heat to medium and cook for a few minutes or until they cook down a bit. Meanwhile, in a small bowl or measuring cup, mix together the bbq sauce, beef stock and worcesteshire sauce, set aside.
4) Add the pork chops back in along with the bbq sauce mixture and cook for about 5 minutes making sure to flip the pork chops half way though. Serve right away!
Report a problem