Cook time35 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- 1 lb of Ground Beef
- 1 Large Yellow Onion, chopped
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 28 oz can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 4 oz can of Diced Green Chilis
- 1 14 oz can of Whole Corn Kernels
- 1 14 oz can of Black Beans or Kidney Beans
- 2 cups of Beef Stock
- 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder
- 1 tsp of Onion powder
- 1 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp of Paprika
- 1 tsp of Cumin
- 1/2 tsp of Oregano
- 1/2 tsp of Cornstarch
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) In a large heavy bottom pot, add the oil, preheat it over medium-high heat, add the ground beef and cook until the ground beef is fully cooked through, about 7 minutes.
2) Add the chopped onions and garlic, cook for a couple minutes, add all of the remaining ingredients and simmer on medium low heat for about 30 minutes.
3) Taste for seasoning and serve over rice.
Report a problem