Cook time minutes
- 2 cups of Granola
- 2 cups of Low Fat Strawberry Yogurt
- 2 cups of Mixed Berries, such as blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and raspberries
- 1 Tbsp of Sugar
- 1 tsp of Orange Zest
1) In a bowl, toss together the berries with the sugar and orange zest, let it sit for 5 minutes.
2) Line up 4 parfait glasses in front of you (or use any kind of tall glass)
3) Place a couple tablespoons of the yogurt on the bottom of each glass, top with a couple tablespoons of the berries and top that with a couple tablespoons of the granola. Repeat this process one more time ending with the granola.
Serve right away!