Cook time45 minutes
For the berries:
- 6 cups of Mixed Berries
- 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Flour
- 1 Tbsp of VanillaFor the topping:
- 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup of Oats, quick cooking or old fashioned
- 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Cold Butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, grease an 8x8 pan and place it on a foiled lined baking sheet, set aside.
2) In a bowl, toss together the berries with the flour, sugar and vanilla, add mixture to a greased 8x8 inch pan and set aside.
3) In a bowl, add all the ingredients for the topping, cut the butter in by using a fork or a pastry cutter until the butter is evenly distributed in the dry ingredients.
4) Scatter the topping on the berries, pop it in the oven for about 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Report a problem