Cook time0 minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8
- 2-1/2 cups of Heavy Cream
- 14 oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 cup of Confetti Cake Mix
- 3 Vanilla Frosted Cupcakes
- Rainbow Sprinkles
1) Cut the cupcakes (frosting included) into little bite-size pieces, place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and pop them in the freezer for a while to freeze completely.
2) In a bowl, mix together the cake mix and sweetened condensed milk, set aside.
3) In a large bowl, using handheld electric whisk, whisk together the cream and vanilla bean paste until it forms semi stiff peaks, then fold in the sweetened condensed milk mixture and the frozen pieces of cupcakes.
4) Pour mixture into a container thatís got a tight fitted lid, pop it in the freezer for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight then scoop and serve!
Report a problem