Cook time minutes
ServingsServes 8 to 10
- 8oz Sleeve of Biscoff Cookies
- 1 cup of Biscoff Cookie Butter
- 2 Cups of Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup of Powdered Sugar
1) Overline an 8x4" baking pan with a few pieces of plastic wrap and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, add the cream and powdered sugar and whisk until it forms stiff peaks, add about 3/4 cup of Biscoff and mix it in to combine.
2) Start layering your icebox cake with layers of Biscoff cookies and the cream mixture (making sure the first and last layer is a layer of cookies) wrap and pop in the fridge for about 24 hours before serving.
3) Melt the remaining 1/4 cup of Biscoff, then drizzle over the cake once you invert it and serve!
Report a problem