Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
ServingsServes 8 to 10
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Stick of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 4 Ripe Bananas, lightly mashed
- 1/4 cup of Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups of Fresh Blueberries
- Zest of 1 Orange
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
2) In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside. In a large bowl, toss the blueberries with about 1/2 cup of the flour mixture, set them aside as well.
3) In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and orange zest and whisk to combine. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla and mix to combine.
4) Add the dry ingredients and mix in while adding in the milk, mix until you have a smooth batter. Add in the blueberry mixture and mix it together long enough to incorporate everything but making sure the blueberries donít burst.
5) Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about one hour or until fully cooked through. Allow it to cool before serving